Saturday, October 16, 2010

A change of plans


This is the pie I was taking to dinner tonight... before it got canceled. I think this mught just be the most beautiful pumpkin pie I have ever made. If you know me at all then you MUST know how much I do not like my plans to be changed. There are many reasons I can use to justify why I don't like for my plans to be changed, but when it comes down to it there is one main reason... CONTROL. I HATE feeling like I don't have control over my day, my circumstance, etc. So after getting a little upset about my night being changed I had to call my dear friend and ask for forgiveness. Of course, as all good friends do, she forgave me. So instead of dinner at a friends house with the Coombs Clan we stayed at home, did some much needed rearranging and organizing (which feels like it is never ending), had dinner, and did boys' haircuts and showers for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment